A position has become available for a Production Operative (with Telehandler) to work at a manufacturing facility, based in Navenby, south of Lincoln. The facility dries and packs high quality grass and fibre feed products.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 12 hour shifts working 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am, alternate days and nights. Weekend work will also be expected.
The hourly rate is £9.50 per hour, plus overtime of £14.25 after 39 hours worked which will be achieved regularly due to the long hours required.
This is a full non-smoking site, so candidates must be non-smokers.
Reporting to the operations manager, you will work as part of a focused manufacturing crew to achieve key health and safety, quality, cost and efficiency targets.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Operating fixed plant & machinery in dehydration plant and animal feed packing and process operation
- Use of telescopic forklift in movement and transfer of stock and raw materials
- Regular quality checks on finished product
- Housekeeping and cleaning duties
In order to be considered for the role you must have: -
- A telescopic forklift licence & full driving license - this is essential to the role
- A team working attitude as well as being able to work independently, in a manufacturing setting
- Good communication skills to allow reporting and effective shift handover
- A commitment to setting high personal and workplace standards
- Excellent time keeping, attendance and flexibility
Please apply with a CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for any other information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
FLT Counterbalance and Reach
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £9.50 - £10.61 per hour
- 18 days ago
Reach and Counterbalance FLT driver required in the Braunstone LE3 area! A successful printing warehouse based in Braunstone is looking for a Reach Truck and Counterbalance driver to join their amazing team. They are looking for a reliable forklift driver to help them meet client demand... Read More