A position has become available for a Production Operative (with Telehandler) to work at a manufacturing facility, based in Navenby, south of Lincoln. The facility dries and packs high quality grass and fibre feed products.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 12 hour shifts working 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am, alternate days and nights. Weekend work will also be expected.
The hourly rate is £9.50 per hour, plus overtime of £14.25 after 39 hours worked which will be achieved regularly due to the long hours required.
This is a full non-smoking site, so candidates must be non-smokers.
Reporting to the operations manager, you will work as part of a focused manufacturing crew to achieve key health and safety, quality, cost and efficiency targets.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Operating fixed plant & machinery in dehydration plant and animal feed packing and process operation
- Use of telescopic forklift in movement and transfer of stock and raw materials
- Regular quality checks on finished product
- Housekeeping and cleaning duties
In order to be considered for the role you must have: -
- A telescopic forklift licence & full driving license - this is essential to the role
- A team working attitude as well as being able to work independently, in a manufacturing setting
- Good communication skills to allow reporting and effective shift handover
- A commitment to setting high personal and workplace standards
- Excellent time keeping, attendance and flexibility
Please apply with a CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for any other information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Warehouse operative with Reach Truck - Daventry
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 7 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for a warehouse operative who has a reach truck licence to join our family friendly client based in Daventry, This is a short temp to perm contract for the right person. Hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 and then 08:00 - 16:00on a Friday 30 mins for l... Read More
FLT and Line Service Operator (Warehouse and Production)
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £26996 - £29913 per annum + plus company benefits
- 7 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for high calibre, hands-on FLT/Line Service Operative to join a successful food FMCG manufacturing business in the Milton Keynes area. The purpose of the job is to work as part of a team of Line Service Operatives: Operate FLT vehicles within the ware... Read More