A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager within a packaging and the manufacturer and supplier within the food sector based in Leicestershire.
The role as Production Manager will have selected responsibilities as determined by the company and shall report directly to the Operations Manager. The Production Manager may also be required to assist additional Senior Management within their given departments that has been initially agreed with the Operations Manager for the needs of the company and for audit requirements.
The Production Manager will conduct the following primary requirements as deemed by the company:
- Experience of working within a food factory environment
- To co-ordinate with the Planning Manager to ensure all components are on site for production orders
- To ensure that all machine operators are working to the correct standards and randomly checking
- To work closely with the QA Team to ensure standards are being met
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are being adhered to in the factory
- Ensuring all staff are wearing the correct PPE
- To assist visitors around the site for audits
- To take the lead on internal and external auditing
- Experience of BRC and associated audits
- Pest management
The Production Manager must have the following attributes to be successful within the role:
- Professional, driven and possess a highly motivated attitude
- Excellent management skills, people skills and can manage multiple projects
- Maintain excellent communication and representation to all clients
- Are able and available to conduct national and international travel
- Possess a full, clean UK driving license
- Punctual, smart and convey the company culture and identity to a high standard
- Be required to go the extra mile in line with workload capacity and willingness to assist the business
The role as Production Manager will require the following qualifications:
- Certified as HACCP trained to Level 3 Intermediate (as a minimum)
- Minimum Grade C GCSE or equivalent in maths and English.
- Certified as a Trainer or working towards such qualification
- Intermediate knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office packages which include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in BRC or ISO auditing compliance requirements essential
- Additional qualifications or skills such as Lean Six Sigma, IOSH, Pest Management
The Production Manager shall also be required to work towards obtaining or refreshing the following qualifications:
- BRC or ISO Lead Auditing
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training AET
- Advanced Food Hygiene
- First Aider
- Fire Warden training
- Food Defence training
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7.00am - 5.00pm, salary for this role is £35,000.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- 9 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Supervisor at bakery based in the Loughborough area. Overall Purpose of the Role: To lead, manage and develop your team to work safely, effective and efficiently to service our customer with the best possible product. To follow and dev... Read More
Supervisor / Assistant Manager
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- 5 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor/Assistant Manager at bakery based in the Loughborough area. Objectives of Position: To provide career development opportunities in line with the company's growth plans Continually improve on customer product expectations and service le... Read More
Part time Trainer Food Manufacturing
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £11000 per annum + for 2 days a week
- 5 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, rapidly growing, food manufacturing company in Leicester Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a permanent Part time Trainer to work 2 days a week. The main responsibilities for the Part time Trainer role include: Improve/implement tr... Read More