- Production line leader required for a food manufacturing and packaging company based in Retford
- Monday to Friday this is a permanenet role
- Suitable candidate will need transport due to the clients location
- Duties will involve:
- Leading by example, ensure behaviours and actions are consistently in line with Company Values and our 'SAFE' culture and ensuring that all processes and procedures regarding Health, Safety and Hygiene are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring that all pre-start checks are completed and to a satisfactory level
- Encourages a safe working environment for employees in their area & supports H&S initiatives.
- Label and machine checks, set up the line and conduct a visual inspection of the line, reporting any faults or damaged parts to the Engineering and Site Operations Supervisor
- Operate machinery efficiently & minimise downtime where possible.
- Support Technical/ SOM in writing SOP's where required and cascading training on updated or new SOP's to the production teams.
- Ensuring all agency workers and Phoenix Line staff are trained and understand how to operate the production line against Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Seen to enforce quality standards on a daily basis & take appropriate action when standards are not met.
- Lead by example to ensure good Hygiene and Good Housekeeping practices are maintained across the site.
- Work closely with Technical and QA's to ensure appropriate standards are being consistently met and SOP's are being followed.
- Liaising with the SOM to ensure staffing levels are met
- Conducting on-boarding and orientation of agency workers
- Ensure your production team follow break schedules and are maintaining good timekeeping practices
- Support the SOM in identifying and maintaining capabilities within the team.
- Ensuring materials are ready for production, including signing of start and end material levels and highlighting any discrepancies to the Site Operations Supervisor.
- Paperwork checks, ensuring all batch codes and dates are entered and correct
- Conduct regular inventory checks, maintaining basic standard stock levels for your production line and employee facilities. Liaising with Planning to order any replacements items.
- Completing KPI Spreadsheets and production level reporting
If you are interested please call Sarah on 0115 9416324, or email yoiur CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Assembly Line Packers
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £8.72 per hour
- about 12 hours ago
Barker Ross are currently Full time Assembly Line Operatives for a busy Manuafcturing and Packaging site in Nottingham. (Temp to Perm for suitable candidates) We have a full time Morning or Afternoon shift avaliable Hours AM are 6am-2pm Hours PM are 2pm-10pm 37.hours per week standard .... Read More
Afternoon Production Shift Supervisor
- Hucknall, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £9.20 per hour + Plus 25% premium after 37.5 hours
- 19 days ago
AFTERNOON PRODUCTION TEAM LEADERS REQUIRED - TEMP TO PERM Barker Ross are currently looking for experienced Afternoon Producton Tearm Leaders Standard working hours are 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday, with overtime paid after 37.5 hours My Client is a very busy Food Manufacturing site. We ar... Read More