An exciting opportunity has become available for a Production Engineer to join one of the largest Manufactures of cleaning Products, based in Coventry on a full time-time Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work alongside production staff and any technicians they outsource for the machines. You will develop, install, procure and maintain equipment used in the production/manufacturing process.
- Ensuring lines are in continuous production in the working day and providing prompt analytic response to emergencies are vital.
- Handling expenditure in respect of the same and giving training and technical support on new machines and processes.
- Analysis of data, producing reports and assessing trends with regards to breakdowns, faults, and repairs, in order to address and resolve the issues.
- Being a point of contract for production staff of all levels, working closing with production planning team.
- Providing technical support, estimations, and feedback at all times.
- Ensuring high stands of product quality are maintained and keeping and creating documentation to support this and to facilitate smooth running of production lines.
- Assisting in the generation of and complying with standard operation procedures as part of the production team, to include health and safety, providing a safe and efficient working environment.
- Ensuring all paperwork/documentation is maintained in line with the Company and legislative requirements.
- You will have good technical, planning, and organisational skills to provide preventative maintenance and cost and time effective servicing and repair of machines. As well as good/ logical decision making and computer skills.
- The ability to project manage, as well as maintain a calm approach in stressful and often pressurised situations.
- A bachelors or master's degree in engineering expected, along with proven experience.
- Experience in an electro/mechanical background on production lines. Slitter rewinders, Folding machines, liquid filling machines etc…
- Experience in a production environment in the cleaning cloth/wet wipe industry
The Salary for this position is between £28,000 - £35,000
The working hours are 8am - 5pm
My client is looking for someone who is seeking genuine career and longevity in their next role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available