We are recruiting for a highly successful manufacturing company in Central Leicester. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Production Controller. This role is offered on a temp to perm basis so it is likely that the successful candidate will be available immediately.
- £20,000 to £24,000 depending upon experience
- Day shift hours with early finish on Friday
- Permanent employment after 12 weeks
- 28 days holiday
- On site parking
- To ensure 100% availability for production needs and customer orders, whist minimising waste and losses within the supply chain using system tool, MRP.
- Oversee the production through to deliveries.
- Responsible for providing a production plan to meet both the short-term manufacturing requirements and also material planning requirements.
- Preparing daily schedules and lists of required materials, tools, and also equipment
- Preparing purchase orders to obtain materials and tools.
- Planning sequence of fabrication, assembly, and also other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers
- Draws up schedule to establish sequence lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Forecasting the required materials for each project and relaying the information to managers
Our ideal candidate
- Production planning skills from within a precision engineering or sheet metal / fabrication environment
- Use of an MRP system (Microsoft NAV or Business Central)
- Sound Microsoft Excel skills
- Good computer competencies including accurate data entry
- Good English and & numerical ability
- Must be methodical, organised and adaptable
- Essential to be a calm and affable communicator and team member
If you are interested in the Production Control role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available