Our client is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, providing innovative, highly decorative tissue products to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
They require a Factory Administrator to join the team on a full time basis. We are looking for the successful candidate to work on a 4 on 4 off shift - 6am to 6pm.
Initially, this will be temporary contract to start with the opportunity to apply for a permanent role after 8 weeks. The pay rate will be £8.91 per hour.
The shift pattern for this role is going to be reviewed over the next few months so candidates must be flexible that the working hours may change. Following completion of training and with full flexibility on the revised shift pattern, the pay rate will be increased to £9.42 per hour.
This role is factory based and will include extracting data from the factory floor for analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
Main Duties of the role:
- Ensuring the safety of themselves and others, ensuring that they can conduct their tasks in a safe way, following company SOPs and SSOWs, in addition to HSE guidelines.
- Co-ordinating with the Operations and planning team with regards to schedules and planned work.
- Supporting Operations Team with requirements e.g. Job cards/ label printing.
- Conducting activities and tasks as directed by other departments such as; HR, Technical, Engineering and Quality.
- Engage and communicate with Shift leaders and other Management to report any productivity concerns/ issues. Must be able to communicate effectively and offer constructive feedback.
- Abide by H&S regulations and company directives to ensure all employees are working safely and any issues are reported promptly and correctly. Take action if needed to eliminate accidents or injuries.
- Accurate inputs into NAV are closed off in the relevant time scale
- Daily Production updates transferred into NAV
- Weekly Production updates into NAV
- Closing down Job Cards, as required, with all necessary administration tasks completed
- Updating Production Control boards and other information as and when required
- Issue Tools to lines, as and when required
- Ordering waste skips
- Building and Maintaining appropriate key working relationships with Managers and other colleagues
- Assisting with weekly Fire Alarm tests
- Other duties that could be reasonably required of you to meet the needs of the business
Strategic Input and Business Improvement
- Identify and recommend new ways of working which benefit Consuma.
- Demonstrate an active engagement with constantly looking for ways to improve processes
The successful candidate must have excellent computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel (previous use of Microsoft Dynamics Nav would be an asset but is not essential to the role), must be able to communicate effectively, have good standards of hygiene and cleanliness, be organised, a good understanding of production systems and processes, have a can do attitude and be able to handle pressure as the role can be demanding at times.
Own transport is essential in order to reach the location of the site.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sales & ECommerce Administrator
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £9.30 - £9.50 per hour
- 16 days ago
My client has been baking cakes for some of the UK's biggest names and most iconic brands since 1972, but at our heart we're still the same family-run artisan Lincolnshire bakery we've always been. They require a Sales/ECommerce Administrator to join their busy Team! GENERAL FUNCTION: T... Read More
Fleet Administrator (Administrative / Data Entry) Nights
- Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- Up to £10.99 per hour
- 23 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for a Fleet Management Administrator (transport administrator) for our client based in Newcastle under-lyme.. You will be required to do transport fleet Administration / Data Entry. This is an ongoing temporary position hours are Monday to Friday 19:00-3am Mus... Read More