Our client based near Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis with working hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The salary banding for this role will be £20,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the procurement control within the company is effective and efficient, as well as in line with the yearly budget and to make sure that all tenders and contracts are in place to best fit the company.
Duties of the role: -
- Responsible for the procurement of paper, film, labels, bags, stationary, tea/coffee/milk
- Responsible for the sanitary bins contract and any additional procurement when required
- Responsible for all procurement under your remit, tender and contract control
- Procurement vs budget
- Fully adhere to procurement sign off procedures
- Assisting with supplier audits as and when required
- Attending the 9am operations meeting
In order to be considered for this role you must have experience with the following…
- MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using NAVision
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Knowledge of tenders
- Experience with negotiations and contracts
- CIPS qualification is desirable
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.