Barker Ross are recruting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001.
Hours - 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Job duties include the below:
- Monitor Sales Share point live orders, Gain understanding of products required.
- Update Suppliers share point live ordering, and lease with suppliers to ensure agreed delivery dates.
- Liaise with suppliers on issues and resolve.
- Booking subbed out Transport, and ensure dates are met.
- Controlling consumable stocks, ordering as required.
- Liaising with sales team and production on material Availability / Lead times.
- Using our internal system to issue purchase orders (Clarity).
- Physical checking of available stocks before ordering.
- Data entry of month end stocks.
- Reporting to the procurement Manager Directly.
How to Apply for the Food Production Operative - immediate start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our office please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of : Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available