Our client is a manufacturer of Ready to Eat "free from" products and are currently looking to recruit a Procurement & Systems Coordinator for their site based in Milton Keynes.
Working Monday to Friday you will be responsible for purchasing and negotiating prices for all packaging and raw materials. You will also ensuring stock holding is at the correct level for production without over stocking where possible.
Key Daily Responsibilities
- Purchasing and negotiating prices for all packaging and raw materials.
- Ensuring stock holding is at the correct level for production without over stocking where possible.
- Reporting on stocks and suppliers on a daily basis.
- Creating purchase orders, completing landings and authorising invoices.
- New line launch coordinator, being the direct contact between Procurement, NPD and commercial teams. Managing the end-to-end set up of new ingredients, packaging and finished goods recipes.
- Forecast accuracy tracking and reporting
Strongest candidates will have a degree ideally within business or logistics or direct relevant experience. A background in master scheduling, forecasting and planning is preferred along with experience of using statistical software packages. This role requires strong numerical skills with a good attention to detail with a self-motivated flexible attitude .
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a business that is seeing exponential growth and is part of a larger multi-site organisation.
If you are interested in the role of Procurement and Systems Coordinator please apply today
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.