An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global market leader in the parcels and logistics industry in the capacity of Logistics Process Supervisor (Nights) at their site near Coventry.
In this role you will have responsibility in accordance with Company procedures and as directed by the Process Manager.
You will ensure the safe and efficient throughput of traffic within the various sortation areas of the National Hub operation and in accordance with the individual work area requirements.
To promote a team working culture, with high priority given to work place safety and operational efficiency.
- To ensure the effective deployment of all operational resource in accordance with the work area requirements.
- To ensure all staff receives adequate training and that training remains concurrent in accordance with the work area requirements.
- To ensure all pre and post shift equipment checks are completed and reported in accordance with the work area requirements.
- To ensure all equipment defects are reported in accordance with the work area requirements.
- To ensure all KPI targets are achieved or exceeded in accordance with the work area requirements.
- Effective supervision of all warehouse staff
- To ensure all warehouse activities are completed competently and in good time
- Ensure that all verbal and written communication is appropriate, accurate and in line with data Protection regulations
- Always use appropriate language when speaking to others
- Comply with Company guidelines in relation to timekeeping, attendance, work performance, appearance and display appropriate behaviour whilst on site.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong people management skills with a proven record in managing a large team of people.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to develop a living and breathing Global Standard Operating Procedure environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across cultures.
- At least 1 years experience in a Supervisory role in a warehouse environment.
- Experience of working to deadlines within health & safety guidelines.
- A dedication to satisfying compliance requirements.
- Experience of effective resource management and deployment.
As well as offering competitive salaries at all levels and in every area of the business, our client also offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to help you make more of your money, safeguard your future and enhance your health and wellbeing.
The salary for this opportunity is £25,740 with an excellent benefits package.
This position is working NIGHTS so you will be required to have previous experience of working a night shift.
Shifts are Monday to Friday 6:30pm to 04:00am
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration please send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.