- Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a experienced Press Operator/Warehouse person who is mechanically minded to work at there Manufacturing and packaging site based in Retford.
Duties will involve:
- Responsible for upholding and helping to enhance the company food safety, legality, quality and authenticity culture.
- Leading by example, ensure behaviours and actions are consistently in line with Company Values and our 'SAFE' culture and ensuring that all processes and procedures regarding Health, Safety and Hygiene are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring that all pre-start checks are completed and to a satisfactory level
- Encourages a safe working environment for employees in their area & supports H&S initiatives.
- Operate machinery efficiently & minimise downtime where possible.
- Management of the Press Machines,
- Control 4 presses and monitor the size of the expeller hourly
- Management of the oil Filters
- Control 2 Oil filtration stations, maximise the usage of 2 filters where ever possible.
- Management of the seed cleaning equipment
- Control the cleaning of seed to make sure all 4 presses keep running.
- Maintain and monitor machines to ensure it functions properly. Be able to problem solve & make necessary adjustments.
- Analyse machine operations and output if applicable
- Traceability of rapeseed
- sample collection - Seed and Oil
- Warehouse management
- Loading/unloading of the wagons
- Assigning P-PO numbers to all goods in packaging/materials
- Stock rotation - Database system upkeep and development
- Production Line Set ups
- Liaison with logistics drivers regarding drop off and pick up
- FLT Operation
- FLT Maintenance
- FLT Safety Checks
- Reporting on stock levels - including materials and rapeseed
- A valid FLT license would be advantageous
Candidates will be required to have your own transport due to the sites location
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please apply online, and send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.