Premises Officer - Leicester, LE2
Barker Ross are looking for a temporary Premises Officer to work within a learning centre in Leicester.
Rate of pay - £10.31
Contract Length - 25/11/2019 - 31/01/2020
Hours of work - 37.5 hrs per week
An in date Enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
Premises Officer Job role:
- To ensure at all times, the security of the building and its contents.
- To ensure the effective and smooth running of the premises for the purpose of education.
- To deal with all members, users of the building in a helpful and constructive manner.
- To undertake appropriate maintenance/DIY work.
- To ensure the upkeep of the outside area
- To maintain appropriate water, heating, electrical systems and energy conservation procedures.
Premises Officer essential criteria:
- In date enhanced DBS check
- Experience with property maintenance
If you are interested in the Premises Officer role, please apply today.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.