Barker Ross Recruitment are currently recruiting for x2 Precast Fitters on a permanent basis for one of our leading precast clients in the Newark area.
Job Description -
* To carry out all activities within the area of this role responsibly and in accordance with current Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies. Be responsible for ensuring your own awareness of the company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies.
* Respond to breakdowns as required and repair.
* To recognise and ensure necessary maintenance of all equipment involved in production and schedule maintenance at designated intervals via the MaintMaster system. Complete the maintenance tasks as identified from the PPM schedule via the MaintMaster system.
* Liaise with the internal functions to ensure successful introduction and implementation of new / purchased production equipment. Control the stock levels of the required maintenance spares and parts by working with the Maintenance Engineering Coordinator.
* Reduce reactive maintenance where possible by utilising and updating the MaintMaster system, this will create PPM's in place of breakdowns.
* Product development by working productively with both the maintenance and production teams.
* Plan fitting engineering activities with the Maintenance Engineering Coordinator to complete preventative maintenance schedules safely and on time.
* To carry out such other duties as reasonably directed by the Maintenance Engineering Coordinator.
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern days, afters and nights.
This will also attract shift allowance of 14% for the days and afters shifts and 25% for the night shifts.
You will also receive a weekly production bonus which normally is not less than £1 per hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Precast Fitter, if you feel you would be interested in this role and have the correct skill set, please contact Leah on 07824046097 or click APPLY now.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Alfreton, Derbyshire
- £10.24 - £11.24 per hour + PAYE, Holidays pay and Pension
- 17 days ago
Barker Ross our currently looking for Concrete Operative(s) to work in Alfreton, Derbyshire. Our client who is one of the leading and largest precast facilities in the UK now have an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to step into the Precast industry or a new career path. Your ma... Read More