- Must have at least 3-5 years precast detailing experience, preferably 5 years
- Conversant with detailing reinforcement, cast-in items
- Must have experience in preparing 2D GA drawings, 2D details, 2D factory manufacture drawings
- Must have experience with 3D models, clash checks, attributes Knowledge of the relevant codes and British Standards
We also have several different positions available for both skilled and unskilled workers and would like to help you find the right one role to fit you and our client's needs.
Salary will be discussed and DOE and Shifts
These roles are starting immediately and will be temporary to permanent work for the right candidate(s).
If you feel like you are the right person for this role or wish to enquire further, please contact Leah/ 07824046097
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- £10 - £13 per hour + Onsite car parking, pensions, holidays
- 9 days ago
Our client who is one of the leading and largest precast facilities in the UK now have an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to step into the Precast industry or a new career path. Main Duties Manual Handling Heavy Lifting Assisting precast /GRC Facility Keeping work clean and tid... Read More