pointing pricks for precast walls.
Long term work, temp to perm.
1) Finishes surface of concrete products or structural elements after forms have been removed.
2) Mixes sand, cement and water in specified proportions to make cement grout or slurry.
3) Wets surface of concrete to bond surface.
4) Fills holes and cracks with grout or slurry smooths surface, using trowel.
5) Clamps wooden forms to corners pours grout or slurry into forms to patch broken corners.
6) Chips, scrapes, rubs, and grinds high spots, ridges, and rough projections from surface to remove defective concrete, using pneumatic chisel or handtools.
7) Cleans chipped area, using wire brush.
8) Feels and observes surface to detect irregularities rough or uneven surfaces.
9) Selects abrasive stone according to finish specified or step in finishing process.
10) Wets concrete surface rubs surface with stone to obtain specified finish.
We also have several different positions available for both skilled and unskilled workers and would like to help you find the right one role to fit you and our client's needs.
These roles are starting immediately and will be temporary to permanent work for the right candidate(s).
You would need to be able to be flexible with your time as the work is reactive, working hours can range from earlies to lates 6am to 2:30pm and 2pm to 10:30pm Monday to Friday with weekends available
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available