Social Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for a highly competent plumber based in North West & North London.
Our client is a Social Housing Maintenance company based in London on their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent plumber. This job is based on a temporary to permanent contract.
Must have a JIB Card
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Working on day to day repairs, covering all aspects of domestic plumbing.
- Wet room and disabled adaptations may be needed.
- Remove bath panels and replace
- Renew worktops / take out sinks and replace
- Sign off leaks and manage them
- Some basic carpentry exp. E.g. tiling experience etc
Details for all Jobs:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- 1 hour lunch - 40hrs paid per week
- Interviews required
- Temp to perm
- Will receive a Van and Fuel Card
Candidates applying for the role as a plumber must have a previous experience and the relevant qualifications is essential. Candidates must be able to provide two verbal references to be considered for this job.
This job is on either PAYE/Self Employed or limited comapny basis. Rates are negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with George on 07432157726 or 02037577048 for more details on opportunities available.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.