Gateshead Council are looking for 3 experienced plumbers to join their team!
As part of this role you will undertake 1st and 2nd plumbing work covering repairs, refurbishment and upgrades to a range of housing and other Council properties.
In order to be considered for the role you need:
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Experience in all aspects of Plumbing work
- Experience of and able to work at height, on scaffold and in confined spaces
- Experience of the repairs and maintenance and/or construction Industry
- NVQ level 2 in Plumbing or City and Guilds Craft Certificate (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade 4 / C or above (including Maths and English) or equivalent.
- Full driving license or ability to meet the travel requirements of the post
- Evidence of continual professional development and a willingness to undertake any additional corporate or trade training as required
If you feel this is the ideal role for you, please apply with your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01522 551910