A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Planner at for a food manufacturer based in Tilmanstone, Kent.
The successful Planner will be responsible for the formulation of daily production plans, process customer orders, and reforecast as required as well as constantly monitor the progress of the factory to ensure that we achieve 100% service level.
Duties will include
- The formulation of a production plan that maximize factory efficiency and labour productivity and still delivering factory constraints and service levels.
- The control of finished goods stock levels so as to minimise disposals.
- To constantly monitor the progress of the factory to ensure that service levels to the warehouse are met.
- The formulation of accurate raw material figures for procurement.
- To process all customer orders. To be able to reforecast customer provisional orders based on current orders and weather patterns.
- To order daily labour requirements and challenge the factory team on agency requirements.
- To act as a pivot point between all departments for the purpose of effective communication.
- To attain best practice planning methods.
- To be able to communicate effectively with our customers
- To be considered for the role you must possess the following:
- Have previous experience of working in a planning department
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills with the ability to develop these further
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
Hours of work are 4 on 2 off shift pattern 5.30am - 3.30pm (for on-Site days, off site days have flexibility but usually 6-8 hours in length)
Salary for this role starts from £25,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available