Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Pick and Pack Supervisor for one of our clients based in Nottingham, NG8.
As a supervisor you will be responsible for warehousing function and team, ensuring stock is received, put away, stored, etc to meet business demands.
Reporting into the Warehouse Manager in a fast moving 24 x 7 warehouse environment, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, together with a genuine passion for ensuring customer satisfaction targets are met.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent role
- Monday to Friday - 10.00 - 18.00
- No weekends
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral & written communications skills
- Able to work as part of a team or on their ow
- Ability to prioritise & organise work load
- Good numerical skills
- Self-motivated, positive, and proactive attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Full UK Driving licence (required)
If interested, please apply and for more information please call Karina on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available