Warehouse Performance Coach (Based at B&M, Wixams)
We are seeking a number of talented individuals to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis. Working as part of an onsite recruitment team for one of the UK's largest distribution centres, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations within their warehouse and improving performance of our colleagues to ensure KPI's are achieved.
This is an exciting role which will form a critical bridge between the warehouse operations and recruitment team with a long term objective of improving pick performance, reducing downtime, positively effecting attrition & absence rates and buddying new starters
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting start of shift
- Buddying new starters to bed in good process
- Working with Pick Operatives to improve performance
- Identifying and resolving absence
- Dealing with downtime issues
- Resolving pay queries from candidates
- Creating a close working relationship with our client to identify win/win opportunities
- Provide excellent levels to our customer
- Attending Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous warehouse picking experience with a targeted environment
- Ideally have some management experience at team leader level
- Have LLOP & PPT license
- Be computer literate
- Be an excellent communicator and motivator
- Have a can do, positive, problem solving attitude
Shifts Available -
Continental Night Shifts, 4 on / 4 off - 8pm - 8am
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Shenola Thomas on 01234987199 for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Repack Shift Manager (6 months FTC)
- Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Up to £31476 per annum + salary to be pro-rata plus benefits
- 25 days ago
One of the leading logistics providers has an opportunity for a Repack Shift Manager in the Wigan area. This role is on a 6 month fixed term contract. The Repack Shift Manager will lead and motivate a highly variable resource level including agency, temporary, permanent, part-time and f... Read More
General Manager (3PL)
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 3 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as General Manager with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Corby, Northamptonshire. This is a truly excitin... Read More