An opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre Payroll Officer join a leading supplier of packaging solutions who supply into to the entertainment, beauty and gift markets. The role is offered on a full time, 3-4 month fixed term basis (with a view to go perm) in the Leicester area.
- Preparation, checking and processing of weekly, monthly and management payrolls, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payments.
- Provide senior managers and directors with accurate payroll data on various weekly and monthly reports.
- Liaise with employment law specialists and company's solicitors.
- Ensure timely payments of monthly PAYE & NI to HMRC, balance and process annual tax year end returns to HMRC for all 3 payrolls by their due dates, including the accurate completion of annual P11D information for all relevant employees, and timely submission to HMRC.
- Attend regular training/seminars, to keep up to date with Payroll changes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects relating to payroll.
- Provide cover for HR during holiday and sickness absence.
- Maintaining confidentiality and adhering to data protection regulations.
- Comply with any other reasonable request made by Management.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- Respond to and ensure the ISO standards, together with any other systems/procedures are maintained at all times.
Our client is looking for a confident, self-starting professional who will be a key team player and add personality into their team.
You will possess sound MS Word and Excel skills, and be able to interpret and present data.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, with possibility to work flexible core hours.
Salary for this opportunity is £30k (which will be pro-rata'd over the duration of the contract).
For immediate consideration for this exceptional opportunity, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Shirebrook, Derbyshire
- £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
- 4 days ago
Looking for an opportunity to grow your career or start a new one? You have probably looked through many adverts on your hunt for a new position and in most of them will have told you what skills and experience you must have to just get an interview. You will then have been told what yo... Read More
Administration Account Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 19 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting on behalf of their client for an Administration Account Handler on a temporary to permanent basis. Working Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00. Pay rate £9.50 per hour. Working in a busy and demanding environment duties to include: Processing and dealing w... Read More
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Up to £25000 per annum
- 20 days ago
A vacancy has arisen for a high calibre Warehouse Administrator to join a hugely successful warehousing and distribution business in Kettering on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri). You will join a friendly and busy team and provide essential support to the smooth running of the ... Read More
Logistics Customer Support Coordinator
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £22000 - £24000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 17 days ago
A great opportunity has become available for a Customer Support Coordinator available to a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Sheffield. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply C... Read More