Payroll Co-ordinator - Full Time
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Location - Leicester Centre
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Co-ordinator/Administrator to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for providing payroll and support to our clients.
Experience of Sage 50 Payroll Software is essential and using the timesheet and worker information upload process in Sage is also essential.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing both weekly and monthly payrolls for between 25 and 3000 via upload and manually.
- Entering new starter details and leaver changes via upload and manually
- Provide day to day payroll and administration support in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide cover across all roles within the payroll team when required.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with clients and workers over the phone and by email.
The successful candidate will have:
- Sound knowledge of end-to-end payroll processes.
- Thorough knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll software demonstrated by at least 12 to 18 months experience in a similar role.
- Ability to input data accurately and with speed.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Full understanding of HMRC regulations, RTI and tax codes etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude.
We respectfully request that you do not apply unless you are experienced in using Sage 50 Payroll software.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
HR Support Administrator
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.83 per hour
- 8 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a HR Support Administrator. The company is very reputable and based in the Lutterworth LE17 area. The purpose of this role is to provide efficient administrative support to the HR team and Operations. Take ownership and responsibility for workloa... Read More