Job Title Payroll Co-ordinator/Administrator
Salary £26,000 DOE
My client is a provider of outsourced support services to their Clients. Their services include payroll, data entry and administrative support.
They are looking for an experienced Payroll Co-ordinator/Administrator to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for providing payroll and support to their clients.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Processing both weekly and monthly payrolls for between 25 and 500 via Excel upload or manually.
* Entering new starter details via Excel upload or manually.
* Provide day to day payroll and administration support in a timely and accurate manner.
* Provide cover across all roles within the payroll team when required.
* Communicating effectively and efficiently with clients and workers over the phone and by email.
The successful candidate will have:
* Sound knowledge of end-to-end payroll processes.
* Knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll software would be desirable.
* Enhanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
* Ability to input data accurately and with speed.
* Be competent in Microsoft Office.
* Full understanding of HMRC regulations, RTI and tax codes etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Demonstrate a positive can do attitude.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available