Our well established client based in Lincoln is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team on a 6 month temporary contract.
The role is due to start on 5th January and will last until 31st July 2021. The role will be paid at £100 per day (£13.33 per hour) and will involve working 37.5 hours per week.
You will be responsible for providing an accurate, effective, economic transactional processing service administering payroll and pension data ensuring prompt and accurate payments to employees.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Maintain accurate records and prepare written communications to the customer and other agencies to obtain information in response to enquiries
- To be familiar with all aspects of payroll systems and procedures
- Process payroll data including variable deductions and payments, new starts and leavers, mileage and overtime claims to meet monthly deadlines and issue monthly payslips
- Process pension data according to statutory requirements to meet monthly/yearly deadlines
- Produce monthly payrolls and BACS as allocated
- Ensure that accurate staff records are maintained, and the payroll system is updated to reflect changes in personal data that affect pay calculations, for example, sickness and maternity leave and annual increments
- Ensure that data protection is applied to all employee records and exercise absolute integrity in respect of confidential matters
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous experience working as a Payroll Administrator with 1-2 years' experience, demonstrate working to tight deadlines and dealing with a variety of customers, as well as experience of using Microsoft Windows and Office Software.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available