We are looking for a Payroll Administrator for our busy head office in Leicester.
The primary objective of the role will be accurate inputting of timesheet data for circa 2,500.
The other key duties will include:
- Issuing, distribution and query resolution of client invoices
- Point of contact for consultants and employees
- Resolution of pay queries working closely with recruitment consultants and escalating where appropriate
- Reporting and replying to 3rd party enquiries including DWP, AEO's
- Collecting, processing, and inputting data into the system/database (IQX) accurately (updating Biometrics daily on bases/timesheets and producing report)
- Produce weekly hours worked report of the candidates ready for payroll processing
- Run costing/invoices reports for clients
- Processing and respond promptly to incoming communication (telephonic or email) accurate message taking, copying, and distributing information as necessary.
- Produce a range of documents including letters/emails/report to a good standard and by required deadlines
- General administrative duties as required
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality at all times.
Experience is not essential, but the following attributes are very important:
- Previous experience in a busy Payroll environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Superb attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an organised and methodical approach will be essential for this role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective communication skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you would like to apply for the role, please send us your CV (with a few words about yourself if you want to) and if you're shortlisted, we'll be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
It is important to know that all roles with us are Covid safe and full risk assessments have been carried out to ensure individual safety.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available