One of the leading logistics providers has an opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in the Greenford area of Greater London. This role is a full time 4 month fixed term contract with a view to made permanent.
- Reporting to the site Assistant Finance Manager.
- Project work within the HR function, e.g. system updates in line with legislation and requirements of a complex Shared User Payroll.
- Assisting in the inputting, uploading and processing of payroll data.
- Communicating effectively daily with internal and external customers.
- Maintaining Payroll system and reports.
- Ensuring the timely investigation and resolution of queries/issues.
- All related Payroll administration.
- Contributing towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practises within the department.
- Collation of hours worked/sickness and holiday by the time and attendance system reports available.
- Production of monthly payrolls to meet the set deadlines.
- Maintenance of system integrity.
- Dealing with any requests for special leave e.g. Paternity, Maternity, Parental Leave etc.
- Responsibility of processing new starters/leavers on the Kronos system and Oracle.
- Support with new starter recruitment and inductions, from an administration and engagement aspect.
- Assisting with data collection for monthly HR reports.
- Processing of transfers and salary amendments.
- To undertake such additional duties as may be reasonably required for the effective role within the site.
- 2-3 years Payroll experience would be an advantage.
- Previous Kronos and Payroll experience is desirable.
- Applicants must be proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Power point packages.
- Motivated to be able to work under pressure and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and confident in dealing with problems and challenges.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a positive attitude.
- Must have a flexible and adaptable approach to demands and changes in work activity.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and highly organised.
Salary for this opportunity is £20k-£24k (to be pro-rata'd) and other benefits, working Monday to Friday (core hours).
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available