Our client based in Harlow, Essex is currently seeking a Patient Services Coordinator to join their team as soon as possible. The roles will be temporary on going until January 2020 however, you will also be made aware of any open roes and therefore may be potential for successful candidates to go permanent.
The hours of work will be 21.5 hours per week working 5:30pm - 9:00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday's 9:00am - 1:00pm.
The pay rate for the role will be £8.97 per hour.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Liaising with patients, updating relevant medical records and systems data entry
- Organising medication deliveries and confirming details with patients
- Making outbound calls within a contact centre environment
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Complying with GDPR regulations
- Mandatory recording of patient notes
- Recording and reporting any suspected adverse drug reactions and product complaints
We are looking for people with excellent customer service skills, a good telephone manner, computer literacy and high attention to detail.
Candidates must also be strictly available to attend an assessment centre on 15th October and to start work from 21st October.
Please apply in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.