Our client is a highly successful, rapidly growing, food manufacturing company in Leicester
Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a permanent Part time Trainer to work 2 days a week.
The main responsibilities for the Part time Trainer role include:
- Improve/implement training materials/power point presentations by working closely with department managers to continually improve our training delivery and adhering to legal and customer requirements
- Ensure that all training files and records are up to date at all times
- Generating training reports in order to check training compliance
- Highlighting training noncompliance to Managers
- Deliver mandatory training when required
- Support the UK Training Manager in sourcing and arranging external training courses
- Be practical and proactive in seeking new ways to complete training and assessments
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training completed
- Work closely with Line Managers to ensure staff receive appropriate notice to be released for training and that they attend punctually
- Setting up online eLearning training when required and support where needed
- Working with Managers to identify in house training needs
The successful Part time Trainer will have the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Training
- Previous food industry experience is essential
- Train the Trainer qualification required
- Be able to effectively communicate in English (both verbally and in writing) - emails, reports, internal briefings, training courses, presentations and to understand requests from all levels and communicate with external suppliers
- Treat people as equals
- Work comfortably within a team
- Deliver "right first time" and on time
- See things through to completion
- Deputise for the UK Training Manager when on holiday or absent
- Good level of PC literacy ( PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Benefits for the Part time Trainer role include:
£11,000 per annum for working 2 days a week
If you are interested in the Part time Trainer role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- 16 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Supervisor at food manufacturer based in the Coalville. Objectives of Position: To provide career development opportunities in line with the company's growth plans Continually improve on customer product expectations and service levels... Read More