Park Assistant - Coventry, CV3
Barker Ross is recruiting on behalf of our client in Coventry for a temporary Park Assistant.
Salary - £9phr
Hours of work - 8am - 4pm, some weekend work maybe required.
Contract length - 31/10/2019 - 24/12/2019
Park Assistant role:
- Provide a service to members of the public, which encourages understanding of the various facilities available giving directions and general information in a positive manner
- Carry out routine maintenance, including clearing litter, cleaning, decoration and repairs to premises to ensure a good standard of presentation and safety.
- Assist in the maintenance of natural resources of the historic site.
- Seek to maintain good relations with the public, local landowners and other groups.
- Inspect play equipment for repairs and report defects as necessary withdrawing any damaged items.
Park Assistant Criteria:
- Hold full UK drivers licence
- Able to work in all weathers
- Friendly with the public
If you are interested in the Park Assistant role please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.