Job Title: Paintless dent Remover
Salary: Up to £45,000 - Skill based
Hours of work: 42.5 Hour week, Monday to Friday 7:00am start with flexibility to hours - no mandatory weekends required - (In the future weekends OT will be introduced)
This is a brand new site and the body shop is still in parts being built so it is a nice new clean environment with brand new kit. The salary is very high as this is panel beating for prestige vehicles which must be completed to a fantastic standard.
· To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
· Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
· Adhere to the manufacturer's literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
· To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
· The role is to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work.
· Paintless dent removal experience
· Be able to work as part of a team but also independently
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available