Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Paint Sprayer in the Leicester LE4 area. This is for a reputable engineering company which prides themselves on delivering high quality products. If you are interested then apply now!
This is a generic manufacturing role where you will undertake various tasks, with the addition of paint spraying manufactured parts.
What will my role be?
- Working as part the spray team that manufacture precision components used in earth moving equipment
- Applying coats in accordance to the standard operating procedures and in line with customer specifications
- Following instruction and working in line with the company's health and safety and best practice policies
- Principal Responsibilities:
- Painting and prepping of complex components to the required industry standard
- Deliver and be responsible for the quality of work undertaken
- Working flexible to across other areas in manufacturing
This will be a 3 shift weekly pattern, consisting of morning, afternoon and night shifts: 38.25 hours per week
- AM shift: 05:50 - 14:00 (Monday to Thursday) 05:50 - 11:30 (Friday)
- PM Shift: 13:50 - 22:00 (Monday to Thursday) 11:20 - 17:00 (Friday)
- Nights: 21:50 - 06:00 (Monday to Thursday) 16:50 - 22:30 (Friday)
- £9.53 hourly (trainee rate) going up to £11.29 hourly after training has been completed successfully.
- Training would last for up to 6 weeks, but is dependent on how quickly they can pick up the skills.
- AM: £43.26 weekly
- PM: £56.42 weekly
- Nights: £94.19 weekly
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have 2 years plus wet painting experience
- Be versatile and enthusiastic with a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to follow detailed work instructions
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Have experience in wet paint spraying
- Have basic numeracy & literacy
How to Apply for the Paint Sprayer role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operativ
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Production Operatives required
- Dereham, Norfolk
- Up to £9.41 per annum + plus overtime
- 24 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Night shift production staff and packers Temp to perm roles for the right candidates Our Client is a Food Manufacturing site based in Shipdham Key Responsibilities : Line work Table work Packaging good Checking quality of products Date codeing Pr... Read More
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £9.13 - £10.20 per hour
- about 1 month ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for warehouse operatives for our client based in Brackmills, Northampton. They are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company who operate throughout the UK delivering parcels and freight. TEMP TO PERM!!! As an Warehouse Operative you wil... Read More