Our well-established client is a large, diversified family farming business that includes pig farming, arable farming, renewable energies and a farm shop. They are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent arrangement.
This will be a part time role working 24 hours per week across 4 days, roughly 9am-3pm however we can be flexible for the right candidate. The pay rate for the role will be £9.50 per hour.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Livestock Director and to ensure timely reporting of livestock data. Additional duties will include supporting the Office Manager with general administration and purchasing.
Duties would include:
- Managing livestock recording systems to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines for data entry and reporting
- Farm Office point of communication with livestock managers, key partners and directors
- Administration of wage data for hourly paid staff, and maintenance of holiday calendar
- Purchasing and organising distribution of office and livestock sundries
- Managing outgoing deliveries
- PA to Livestock Director to plan and organise meetings
- Health and safety recording and reporting
- Maintaining systems of work including farm work instructions, forms and health and safety safe system of work
- Answer phone calls and divert as required
Previous experience within farming is not essential to the role however, the successful candidate must have a strong background within various office administration support tasks, accurate data processing skills as well as strong PC literacy skills (MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Own transport is essential in order to reach the location of the office.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available