One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a P/A Support Executive, to be based at their site in Peterborough.
The successful P/A Support Executive reports directly into the Operations Director and you will provide administration and technical support.
· Supporting operational management administration tasks.
· Expenses administration.
· Raising PO and processing incoming invoices.
· Booking travel and hotels as required.
· Arranging meetings and events.
· Assisting with any incoming operational enquiries.
· Organising internal staff events and conferences.
· Providing onsite support for customer's visits and external visits.
· Assisting with running training courses.
· Working closely with internal teams to ensure accurate information is provided and cascaded to staff.
· Monitoring customer shipment enquiries.
· Managing calendars, schedule ops meeting, producing agendas and meeting minutes.
· Producing reports for operations management team.
· A minimum of 3 years' experience within a Personal Assistant role is essential.
· Confidence working with both customers and suppliers is essential.
· Customer Service experience is useful.
· Relationship & people management ability, networking & creative problem solving.
· Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Professionalism and integrity are essential.
· Flexibility is preferable.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure.
Salary for this opportunity is £25k-£30k.
Working hours can be discussed at interview stage, flexibility would offer a significant advantage.
For further information Please call Jason Smith 0116 2047654 email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Trainee Transport Planner
- Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- £21000 - £23000 per annum + plus bonus, pension, anual salary review
- 20 days ago
A well respected and established supply chain and distribution business (one of the fastest growing transport companies in the UK) has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Transport Planner who is looking to develop their career within logistics. You will join an expanding, dynamic bus... Read More
Quality Assurance Lead
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 5 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their knowledge, skills and expertise as Quality Assurance Lead with a very friendly and expanding handling and fulfilment business in Market Harborough. You will play a pro-active and critical part in the day-to-da... Read More
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- 6 days ago
A vacancy has arisen for a high calibre Warehouse Administrator to join a hugely successful warehousing and distribution business in Corby on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri). You will join a friendly and busy team and provide essential support to the smooth running of the depa... Read More