One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a P/A Support Executive, to be based at their site in Peterborough.
The successful P/A Support Executive reports directly into the Operations Director and you will provide administration and technical support.
- Supporting operational management administration tasks.
- Expenses administration.
- Raising PO and processing incoming invoices.
- Booking travel and hotels as required.
- Arranging meetings and events.
- Assisting with any incoming operational enquiries.
- Organising internal staff events and conferences.
- Providing onsite support for customer's visits and external visits.
- Assisting with running training courses.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure accurate information is provided and cascaded to staff.
- Monitoring customer shipment enquiries.
- Managing calendars, schedule ops meeting, producing agendas and meeting minutes.
- Producing reports for operations management team.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a Personal Assistant role is essential.
- Confidence working with both customers and suppliers is essential.
- Customer Service experience is useful.
- Relationship & people management ability, networking & creative problem solving.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professionalism and integrity are essential.
- Flexibility is preferable.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Salary for this opportunity is £25k-£30k.
Working hours can be discussed at interview stage, flexibility would offer a significant advantage.
The successful candidate must be flexible to travel to locations within UK and potentially Europe on occasion at the needs of the Director.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
IT Service Desk Analyst
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
- £24500 - £29500 per annum + plus company benefits
- 30 days ago
One of the largest postal providers in the UK has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Desk Analyst to join their fulfilment Site in Rushden. This is a full time, permanent position. You will provide applications and technical support to the staff and customers. The role is high pr... Read More
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
- £17000 - £22000 per annum
- about 15 hours ago
We are currently recruiting for a Accounts Receivable Assistant to provide support to our Finance Manager in the following areas; Credit account management; including proactive customer contact / customer relationship management. Collaborating with Sales & Marketing Teams in opening and... Read More
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £23000 per annum + rising to £24k after probation + benefits
- 4 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join a hugely successful specialist electrical component distribution business on a full time basis at their state of the art facility in Milton Keynes. As part of the Supply Chain Team you will provide administrat... Read More
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £23000 - £28000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 11 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customs Coordinator with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution. ... Read More