Barker Ross Healthcare are currently recruiting for an Outreach Support Worker in Clipstone providing 1:1 support to adults with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties.
You will be require to work 2 to 3 days a week, 8am-4pm on an ongoing basis.
You will need to be comfortable to drive services users on a daily basis to day centres and appointments.
The ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills, knowledge of care plans, and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of professionalism and knowledge of the day to day operations of a residential service.
Candidates will also be:
- Providing high quality care to each individual
- Supporting adults with autism, mental health, challenging behaviour
- Encourage good community relationships and liaising with families and support staff
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Assist with all aspects of care and personal care
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the person, their family and other professionals and social workers
- Providing one to one support
- Drive to appointments and day services
For this role, you must have at least 6 months experience within Health and Social care, a valid UK Driving licence and transport.
Qualifications within the sector are beneifical but not essential.
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Emily at Barker Ross Healthcare on 0115 9418131.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.