A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre, Warehouse and Aviation professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Operations Process Manager at their site in London Heathrow.
The successful candidate will manage several teams which are essential to the smooth running and continuous improvement of their operation. These include non-commercial operations with complex motor-powered aircraft (NCC), System Command Centre (SCC), Bond/Full Service Carrier (FSC), Airman Certification Standards (ACS), Operational Support and Zero Defects. These teams operate across the hours of the operation, so flexibility with working hours will be preferred.
What I am looking for:
- Strong people management skills with a proven record in managing a large team of people.
- Ability to develop a living and breathing Global Standard Operating Procedure environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across cultures.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Initiative and drive to promote and progress change in the organisation.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent strategic, analytical and negotiation skills & the ability to plan, execute and complete a given task within a specified timeframe.
- Understanding of air cargo operations, associated aircraft and Aviation legislative policies.
- Ability to conduct regular audits regarding performance and compliance.
- Flexibility required across seven days in order meeting the demands of the business.
- Warehouse and Aviation experience would provide a significant advantage.
Salary for this superb opportunity is c£35k plus a range of benefits including yearly pay reviews, discretionary bonus, company pension scheme with employer contributions of 5%, share save scheme, corporate discounts, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, healthcare, salary sacrifice schemes for a brand new car or bicycle, life assurance, and competitive holiday entitlement of up to 27 days equivalent plus bank holidays.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Warehouse Operations Manager
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Up to £45000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 4 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Warehouse Operations Manager with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting ... Read More
Warehouse Manager (food)
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Competitive salary and good benefits
- 15 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre Warehouse Manager join a reputable food production company based in Leicester. The successful candidate will take control of the stock control and warehouse sections including all inbound and outbound goods deliveries. You will ... Read More
Air and Sea Freight Business Development Managers
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + plus company car and other benefits
- 3 days ago
One of the leading providers in the Freight Distribution has a opportunities for Air & Sea Business Development Managers. We are looking to review candidates who are based in the Dartford, Wakefield and Birmingham regions. You will deliver profitable new business in line with organisati... Read More