Salary: £55,000 plus bonus, car allowance, private healthcare
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory references
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to cover 6 homes (circa 400 beds) in Norfolk all rated GOOD by CQC with an annual turnover of £15M and EBITDA responsibility of circa £6M.
You will report into the Regional Director of Operations You must be able to maintain high standards of care throughout all these services, develop the reputation of these homes with all stakeholders, and be able to inspire, lead and motivate your teams.
Support will come from a very highly experienced operations and head office team and the chance to grow with an expanding care provider at its peak.
- Have a real influence on the business culture, practices and growth, and will lead, develop and drive the business while ensuring the very best quality of care is delivered.
- Promote the highest standards and ensure quality is maintained
- Ensure business objectives and KPIs are understood and delivered
- Improve the commercial performance and enhance the profitability of your region
- Live the company's values, providing support and direction while developing a positive, mtovated and engaged team
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Simon at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.