Barker Ross Health & Social care are recruiting for Operations Manager for a group of Nursing & Residential care homes based across the Cheshire region.
Our client is a National provider of Nursing & Residential care homes and they are looking for Operations Manager to oversee their homes based in Cheshire.
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the homes and work alongside the Registered Manager's to make sure the highest possible standard of care is being delivered at all times.
You will also be working alongside the Operations Director to review the current business and also look for new opportunities to expand grow in the Cheshire and surrounding areas.
As the Operations Manager your role will a very varied role will be constantly developing.
Below is brief overview of the duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Completing quality checks on the homes
- Assisting the Registered Manager with referrals in to the homes, to make sure they are suitable for that home
- Conducting the quality assurance checks across Multi site to make sure all homes are complying to policies and procedures at all times
- Step in and take day to day management of homes in absence of the Registered Manager
The ideal candidate for the Operations Manager will need to be:
- An experienced Registered Manager with Multi site management experience
- Management experience within a clinical setting, Nurse trained not essential
- Ideally based within Cheshire or in the surrounding areas
- Someone who is able to think outside if the box to find answers to solutions
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager with Multi Site management experience to take the next step in to an operational position.
The benefits of this role are:
- Excellent starting salary
- Bonus scheme in place
- Car Allowance
- Company Laptop and phone
- Plus Many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.