Operational Sales Manager - Steel component manufacturer - Leeds - up to £50K + pension, Onsite Gym, Continual Development, 23 days holiday + stats increasing with service, free parking, cycle to work scheme, uncapped bonus payment.
An industry leading manufacturer and designer of structural building components with over 35 years in the construction manufacturing industry.
As the Operational Sales Manager, you will:
- Assessing, streamlining, and documenting improved operational sales systems and procedures.
- Analysing commercial data, reporting on trends, and recommending change within the business.
- Creating a system to facilitate better forecasting (12-month).
- Leading the sales team to ensure they are running as efficiently and successfully as they can.
- Monitor the call volumes and call stats coming in and out of the business and the work bank to see how well each sales member is performing.
- Monitor diary note volume to keep control of meetings.
- Analyse and report on conversation rates and report weekly/monthly on product split
- Conduct product training to new staff and upskilling for current existing members of the company.
- Forecasting for Business Development Managers and Project Managers.
- Monitoring call back reminders to identify problems within the business.
- Ensuring quality of the data held within the Sales Lead Tracker is maintained and maintaining all projects and status within the SLT.
- Analysing and reporting on conversation rates to measure how well the business is performing and work closely with the team to develop future goals.
The successful candidate will recruit, train, and retain an internal proactive team of Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers. Our Operational Sales Manager will ensure our sales team are running as efficiently and proactively as possible. You will also help with the training, onboarding, and mentoring of new sales starters and help sales leaders and managers make data-driven decisions.
You will be an experienced Operational Sales Manager with:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Sales experience working in the building products/building materials/construction industry
- The ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Fantastic communication and organisation skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Good management skills.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Petra Viola-Makk at Barker Ross on 07824069855 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + + Package
- 16 days ago
Commercial Manager - Façade manufacturing - Leeds - up to £55K + pension, Private healthcare after 12 months service, 23 days holiday + stats increasing with service, free parking, cycle to work scheme, modern facilities with breakout areas. Company A new Facades division in a well-esta... Read More
Principal Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager
- Derbyshire, England
- Up to £50000 per annum + + Excellent Package
- 16 days ago
Principal Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager - Derbyshire - £50K + Pension scheme offering competitive contributions, Generous leave entitlement, Flexible working scheme, Annual performance related pay reviews and discretionary quarterly bonus, Subsidised travel: including rail travel an... Read More