An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Operational Support Executive at their Heathrow Airport site.
Executive Operational Support reports directly into the Operation Director and the successful candidate will provide administration and technical support across the Operations Management team.
- Expenses administration.
- Supporting operational management administration tasks.
- Monitoring customer shipment enquiries.
- Raising PO and processing incoming invoices.
- Booking travel and hotels as required.
- Arranging catering for meetings and events.
- Assisting with any incoming operational enquiries.
- Organising internal staff events and conferences.
- Providing onsite support for customer's visits, external visits such as filming, etc.
- Assisting with running CIS training courses.
- Supporting continuous improvement through First Choice tools.
- Working closely with communications team to ensure accurate information is provided and cascaded to staff.
- Managing calendars, schedule ops meeting, producing agendas and meeting minutes.
- Assisting in preparation of Town Halls presentation.
- Producing reports for operations management team.
- Experience within a transport and distribution environment is necessary.
- Confidence working with both customers and suppliers is essential.
- Customer Service experience is useful.
- Relationship & people management ability, networking & creative problem solving.
- Knowledge of ISO, IIP, THP, H&S and security useful.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professionalism and integrity is essential.
- Flexibility is preferable.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Hours are Monday to Friday working 8am to 5pm (with one hour lunch break).
Salary is £30k per annum plus excellent benefits.
What will you get in return: You will receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holiday's, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and many more.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £23000 per annum + rising to £24k after probation + benefits
- 1 day ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join a hugely successful specialist electrical component distribution business on a full time basis at their state of the art facility in Milton Keynes. As part of the Supply Chain Team you will provide administrat... Read More
IT Service Desk Analyst
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
- £24500 - £29500 per annum + plus company benefits
- 28 days ago
One of the largest postal providers in the UK has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Desk Analyst to join their fulfilment Site in Rushden. This is a full time, permanent position. You will provide applications and technical support to the staff and customers. The role is high pr... Read More
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £23000 - £28000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 9 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customs Coordinator with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution. ... Read More