Looking for an opportunity to grow your career or start a new one?
You have probably looked through many adverts on your hunt for a new position and in most of them will have told you what skills and experience you must have to just get an interview. You will then have been told what you will be expected to deliver and the expectations the role comes with if you are successful in the position?
Don't get us wrong, we also have standards to achieve however we go about getting you to achieve them a little bit differently to others
What do we believe in?
We are passionate about our business. Passionate about the people who work in it, the people we work on behalf of and passionate about the people who work in our clients. People are our business.
Since 1988 we have developed and grown a hugely successful recruitment business that puts people at the heart of it. Our vision is to be one of the biggest private recruitment businesses in the UK. We are only able to do this by having outstanding people within it, people who know their ideas will be listened to, people who have clear progression plans, and people who thrive within a culture that supports and develops everyone. People who want to grow with us.
In our recent Employee survey, 92% feel their opinions are listened to, 87% feel part of the team and 83% plan to be with Barker Ross Group long term.
Due to continued growth, our Onsite team in Shirebrook are looking to recruit a nights onsite account coordinator.
Key responsibilities as our Account Coordinator include:
- Delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring our clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Building strong relationships with clients & candidates
- Conducting site tours
- Understand client's individual vacancy requirements
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Managing our Time, Attendance and Payroll Systems
- Ensuring legal compliance of all temporary labour
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
- Performance management of the temporary workforce
If you want to thrive within our business, you should have a similar attitude to us; you will be someone who naturally believes in our core values:
- Solution focused - we don't have a blame culture; problems always happen it's how you solve those problems that's the key
- Technically Savyy - we embrace new technology and all forms of online and hard marketing
- Market leading - we want to be the best; we embrace positive change and are pioneers in our chosen sector
- Opportunity focused - always looking to grow and develop
- Passionate - passionate about our business and what we do
- Relentless - we never give up, ever.
Ideally you will be confident clearly talking to people both face to face and on the phone. If you have previously worked within an onsite recruitment role that's great, but don't worry if you have not, to us attitude is key the rest we can train and develop. Having multiple language skills is a benefit however you should also have a reasonable written English level, the ability to use word and email and be a regular social media user. You should also be able to work on a 5 from 7 shift pattern with at least one night being a weekend one, 10pm - 6am.
What can we give you?
You will be joining one of the Best Companies to work for 2021, will receive strong basic salary, training plans that will support and develop your career and the opportunity for progression, serious progress. 75% of our Managers started without any experience in recruitment before joining us. Gold clubs with rewards that include all expenses paid trips to Dubai and well as private healthcare cover.
Lastly you will work within a positive, progressive culture that is passionate about people
Interested? Drop us your CV and we can talk