We are seeking a unique individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working Shirebrook warehouse team on a full-time basis as Onsite Agency Account Manager - Mon-Fri evening and night shift roles available. Working as part of the onsite team for one of the UK's largest distribution warehouse centres, based here in Shirebrook. Your job as Onsite Agency Account Manager will be to help keep the account organised; assisting with candidate and client queries / administration to ensure all KPI's are achieved.
Employee engagement in the warehouse is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
You will have regular meetings and 1:1's to support your knowledge, understanding and personal development and organisation.
Key areas of responsibility for an Onsite Agency Account Manager include:
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring our clients' requirements are fulfilled
- Build strong relationships with clients in a warehouse environment
- Attendance, conduct and safety reviews per candidate on a daily and weekly basis - focussed on excellent administration and organisation
- Understand candidates individual needs and provide excellent customer service wherever necessary
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
- Performance management of a temporary workforce
What can we offer you:
* Best Companies to Work for 2020 - We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
* Membership of our Gold Club - this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
* Access to the AIG Smart Health app - 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family, including children under 21
* Payday breakfast
Previous customer facing roles including retail, operations, call center experience or work in a warehouse environment; quality management, ICQA, team leadership. Recruitment experience and understanding is also desirable
- Organisation and excellent administration skills with a passion for people management and engagement
- Experience in Warehouse roles or excellent operational understanding in a fast moving, KPI driven industry
- Able to travel to Shirebrook on a daily basis, flexibility around shift times and days worked per week
- Although previous experience is preferred, if you think this is the role for you then please apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.