We are seeking a unique individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working production team on a full-time basis as Onsite Agency Account Coordinator at a Food Manufactoring site in Heanor.
Your job as Onsite Agency Account Coordinator will be to help keep the account organised; assisting with candidate and client queries / administration to ensure all KPI's are achieved.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
You will have regular meetings and 1:1's to support your knowledge, understanding and personal development and organisation.
Key areas of responsibility for an Onsite Agency Account Coordinator include:
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring our clients' requirements are fulfilled
- Build strong relationships with clients in a food production environment
- Attendance, conduct and safety reviews per candidate on a daily and weekly basis - focussed on excellent administration and organisation
- Understand candidates individual needs and provide excellent customer service wherever necessary
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed
- Performance management of a temporary workforce
What can we offer you:
- Best Companies to Work for 2020 - We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
* Membership of our Gold Club - this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
* Access to the AIG Smart Health app - 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family, including children under 21
* Payday breakfast
- Previous Onsite Account Coordinator experience desired but not essential
- Organisation and excellent administration skills with a passion for people management and engagement
- Excellent operational understanding in a fast moving, KPI driven industry
- Able to travel to Nottingham City Centre
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28K per annum
Hours of work: 07.30 - 16.15
- Full UK Driving licence (required)