Barker Ross have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic On-site Coordinator to work at one of our client's growing site in Lutterworth.
As an On-site Coordinator you will:
* Manage the workforce on-site
* Arrange interviews and inductions for candidates
* Input and maintain data on our internal database
* Adhere to all Barker Ross processes to ensure compliance in all aspects of recruitment and on-site management
* Assist with payroll and supporting processes
* Manage and update absence data
* Conduct return to work interviews
* Any other ad hoc duties that arise on-site
* Maintain a pool of available workers
The skills required for the role:
* Operational experience will be beneficial
* An excellent communicator in person and on the phone
* Be available for occasional unsociable hours when the need arises, possibly at short notice
* The ability and desire to meet targets and exceed our client's expectations
* Have a good working knowledge with a range of IT Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
* Due to the location and flexible hours a driving licence and own transport will be essential for this role
Experience in a recruitment/leadership background will be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be given.
The role requires flexibility depending on the client's requirements.
It is a part time position. Working hours will vary between Monday to Friday - up to 20 hours per week. Working hours will be variable. Role requires availability to attend both shifts start times. These are 6am and 2pm. Weekend work depending on client's needs.
This role is potentially temp to perm depending on the ability of the candidate
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available