A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager at food manufacturer based in Coalville.
To manage profitable development of the Company Account Portfolio. To ensure the achievement of the companies sales, Distribution and Customer Service objectives. Project Manage all own label responsibilities.
Working across all departments to ensure customer satisfaction whilst achieving commercial targets.
Objectives of Position:
- To operate and report across all departments.
- Manage online presence.
- To ensure that where it is necessary for goods to be stored for a particular length of time, that these facilities are acceptable for ambient produce.
- Assist in the achievement of yearly sales budgets.
- Ensure the sales, distribution, storage and administration functions operate within company policy.
- To ensure customer service and satisfaction.
- Update, develop and improve procedures.
- Train, develop and manage logistics and admin staff to company procedures.
- Assist in account management and customer relationship building
- Project Manage all own label projects.
- Promote RSPO to our customers
- Assist in achieving yearly sales budgets.
- To ensure that where it is necessary for goods to be stored for a particular length of time that these facilities are acceptable for ambient produce.
- Drive and manage online presence via various platforms
- To continually monitor distribution charges ensuring that budgets are achieved, but at the same time offering the best possible level of service.
- Negotiate yearly distribution and storage contracts.
- Continually review and evaluate various projects
- Maintain project plans, highlight problems and devise resolutions.
- Ensure effective internal and external communications.
- Attend Sales Management meeting, NPD meetings. Action and update on any points.
- Deal with any production, sales and commercial queries to satisfactory conclusion ensuring correct information is gathered and Managers and Directors informed accordingly.
- Comply with company Health & Safety Procedures.
- Comply with company rules and regulations.
Salary for this role is £30,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available