Barker Ross are recruiting for an Office administrator (with reception duties included) to join our client based in Corby.
Our client in looking for an experienced Administrator to join their small office team, being able to prioritise and use own initiative is a crucial taking full responsibility of the role from day one and helping all departments as and when required.
- Monday to Thursday - 9am - 17:00pm
- Friday - 9am - 16:30pm
- 37 hour paid week
£20,000 per annual £10.40 per hour.
- Office administration experience
- Experience in using sage 50 or sage 200 - not essential but would be advantageous
Duties will include:
- Answering Telephones - switch board, transferring calls
- Meet / Greet Visitors - Covid track & Trace
- Opening post - distributing to relevant department/ personnel
- Filing & Spindling capturing documents
- Laminating/Binding/Photocopying as required
- Booking and tracking deliveries/ Shipments va portals
- Stationery & Refreshment Ordering
- Booking Travel
- Vehicle fleet administration
- Purchase Ledger - prior experience would be an advantage
- Payroll - sage 50 cloud - prior experience would be an advantageous
For more details please call 01604 634479 asap.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Administrator/Order Processor - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 11 days ago
Our well established client based in Lincoln is looking for an experienced Administrator/Order Processor to join their team as soon as possible. The role will be temporary and is estimated to last 2-3 months. There may also be a possibility for the successful candidate to apply for a pe... Read More
Business Support Officers - Newcastle
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £10.01 per hour
- 9 days ago
Our well established client based in Newcastle is currently seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The roles are temporary for 3 months, with a view to extend after that time. The positions are full ti... Read More