An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator for the UK's leading specialist in the effective management of recyclable materials. This is a full time, permanent opportunity in Milton Keynes.
Our reputable client is looking for an Office Administrator who will be performing all office related jobs.
The successful candidate will be working at the reception, answering telephone calls, helping colleagues and learning various desk jobs. It is a fast moving office environment, and you will be learning at a fast pace.
Training will be provided though you should be quick at the uptake and be able to intelligently handle an assigned task. You will also need be able to work under pressure and pay full attention to the details.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proficient with IT systems including Microsoft Office 365 packages (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Good communication skills including telephone manner and writing skills.
- Experience within the logistics sector.
- Knowledge of finance and/or professional industry and products preferred but not essential.
- Good communications skills both on the telephone and face to face.
- Organisational skills, able to prioritise workload in changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive in the role.
Salary for this opportunity is £26k-£27k plus good company benefits.
You will work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30am.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!