Barker Ross are recruiting for an Office/ receptionist administrator with sage payroll experience to join our client based in Corby.
Our client in looking for an experienced Administrator to join their small office team, being able to prioritise and use own initiative is a crucial taking full responsibility of the role from day one and helping all departments as and when required.
- Monday to Thursday - 9AM - 17:00pm
- Friday - 9am - 16:30pm
- 37 hour paid week
£20,000 per annual £10.40 per hour.
- Experience in using sage 200, Sage payroll 50 - for 50 employees
- Office/ Reception administration expereince
Duties will include:
- Answering Telephones - Switch board, Transferring calls
- Meet / Greet Visitors - Covid track & Trace
- Opening post - Distributing to relevant department/ personnel
- Filing & Spindling Documents
- Laminating/Binding/Photocopying when requested
- TNT & SST - Booking and tracking deliveries/ Shipments
- Stationery & Refreshments Orders
- Book Travel
- Vehicle fleet admin
- Purchase Ledger Sage 200
- Payroll - Sage Cloud
For more details please call 01604 634479 asap.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Business Support Officers - Newcastle
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £10.01 per hour
- 17 days ago
Our well established client based in Newcastle is currently seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The roles are temporary for 3 months, with a view to extend after that time. The positions are full ti... Read More