Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently working with a small provider who is looking for an Nursing Home Manager for their Nursing & Dementia care home.
The home is a 50 bedded care home which specializes in Nursing & Dementia care and is based in very picturesque setting in Dorset.
As the Nursing Home Manager you will be responsible for making sure the home follows the companies ethos and values in delivering the highest standard of care to all residents within the home.
As the Nursing Home Manager, you will be driving the standards within the home to make sure the highest standard of care is being delivered 24/7.
Your role will be a very varied but structured, below is brief overview of the roles you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Managing the staffing and rota a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Be able to act as a positive role model to all junior staff in delivering the highest standard of care at all times
- Conduct supervisions on clinical and None Clinical staff within the home
- Be able to build a positive working relationships with external agencies such as: GP's, Pharmacies, Social Workers and Families
- Be on the look out activities in Dorset and surrounding areas that are suitable for the residents
- Conduct audits on medication and MAR charts to make sure everything matches
The ideal candidate for this Nursing Home Manager opportunity based in Dorset will be:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD) with experience in working with the Elderly and People living with Dementia
- Experienced in Managing nurses and nursing services
- Someone who's values that match the companies in making sure the highest standard of care is being delivered
- Someone who is willing to get involved in activities and be a positive role model
- Ideally a car driver with access to own car
This is a brilliant opportunity to a join an AWARD winning provider who offer staff a huge amount progression and development.
The benefits of this role are:
- Excellent starting salary with commission
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Discount scheme
- NMC cost contribution if required
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.